- General: Database migration from MSSQL to PostgreSQL has been implemented.
- General: Previously, it was mandatory to configure Mail server settings before configuring Notification Profile. This has now been modified to allow direct configuration of other notification services.
- General: Previously, after clicking on the DNS tab in System Settings page, content for the other tabs did not load. This issue has been fixed.
- General: In Server settings page, the ‘Cancel’ button was unresponsive. This issue has been fixed.
- General: The Dashboard action button was unresponsive for local operator user. This issue has been fixed.
- General: Previously, there was a UI issue in the global search bar when a set of operations was performed by Read Only user. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: ZipSlip Vulnerability issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Support Information File (SIF) can be accessed only by admin user through API calls.
- OpManager: EncryptPassword.bat has been removed due to DOS attack.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more