- OpManager: Previously, when ‘Process Monitor’ report was exported as a PDF, data was not displayed even when it was available in the UI. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: ‘Date’ variable has been introduced in the ‘Workflow’.
- OpManager: Previously, under ‘Schedule Reports’, the time period was displayed incorrectly in a few reports. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: In the Snapshot page, visibility of ‘Schedule This’ option has been restricted hidden for operator users.
- OpManager: Previously, in some rare cases, it was not possible to copy workflow. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, under ‘Schedule This’ option, weekly/monthly UI elements were displayed incorrectly for different options. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: ‘Execute Template’ workflow task failed to work. This issue has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more