- OpManager: Quicklinks to How-to, Technical videos, and FAQs has been introduced in OpManager to help users easily configure settings and to troubleshoot commonly faced issues.
- OpUtils : Previously under Dashboard, the edit option in “IP Availability Summary HeatMap” widget only had a drop down list of IP’s without their subnet mask. The issue is fixed now by listing IP addresses with their subnet masks.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the edit option in IP address field does not mention the IP Address that is being edited. The issue is fixed now by making the selected IP visible as a header.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the DHCP option shows an empty page when there is no data. The issue is fixed now as it shows sample data which disappears automatically once data is added.
- OpUtils : Under Ports page of Inventory, five options such as “Modify IfAlias” , “Administratively Disable Interfaces” , “Administratively Enable Interfaces” , “Exclude Port(s)”, and “Include Port(s)” were made available. These actions were not available for the ports listed in switch snapshot page. The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the grid is not updated automatically after editing the IP address. The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : Under tools, there was an issue in the working of Trace Route when resolving the DNS name. This issue is fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020