- OpManager: Quicklinks to How-to, Technical videos, and FAQs has been introduced in OpManager to help users easily configure settings and to troubleshoot commonly faced issues.
- OpUtils : Previously under Dashboard, the edit option in “IP Availability Summary HeatMap” widget only had a drop down list of IP’s without their subnet mask. The issue is fixed now by listing IP addresses with their subnet masks.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the edit option in IP address field does not mention the IP Address that is being edited. The issue is fixed now by making the selected IP visible as a header.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the DHCP option shows an empty page when there is no data. The issue is fixed now as it shows sample data which disappears automatically once data is added.
- OpUtils : Under Ports page of Inventory, five options such as “Modify IfAlias” , “Administratively Disable Interfaces” , “Administratively Enable Interfaces” , “Exclude Port(s)”, and “Include Port(s)” were made available. These actions were not available for the ports listed in switch snapshot page. The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the grid is not updated automatically after editing the IP address. The issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : Under tools, there was an issue in the working of Trace Route when resolving the DNS name. This issue is fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more