- General : Dashboards are now user-specific and allows users to create their own private dashboards. Apart from this, users with administrator privilege can associate dashboards that are created by them with select users.
- NCM: Network Configuration Manager is now GDPR compliant with the privacy messages and consent requests displayed in the UI.
- NCM: Increased privacy & security through product enhancements.
- NCM: Custom column names now populate uniformly throughout the UI after a change.
- NCM: More user-friendly with editable Configlet names.
- NetFlow : Distributed Edition for latest version has been released.
- NetFlow : NetFlow Analyzer is now GDPR compliant with consent requests displayed across various modules in the UI.
- NetFlow : Under privacy settings, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) search and update options have been added. (PII Search helps identify the PII Details given by the user across various modules. The PII data can also be updated as anonymous to maintain privacy.)
- NetFlow : A step by step guide on How to use NetFlow Analyzer has been added.
- NetFlow : Resolve DNS handled for Conversation widget in Device snapshot.
- NetFlow : The issue with the wrong granularity values being displayed in Device snapshot page has been fixed.
- NetFlow : Search report and Global search report options have been combined together under Search Report.
- Firewall Analyzer: Introduced ‘Audit Report’ for all add, delete, and update actions done by Firewall Analyzer user. All the user actions are logged.
- Firewall Analyzer: Option to search personal information like Email, phone number and user name across the product and replace them with another user is available under ‘Privacy Settings’.
- Firewall Analyzer: ‘Security Audit Report’ is now available in PDF format. You can export the report in PDF format from client.
- Firewall Analyzer: Disclaimer added in exported PDF & CSV to convey availability of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of GDPR.
- Firewall Analyzer: Option to add new Custom Report was not visible in UI. Now the issue is fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more