- General : Previously, Chinese characters sent as parameter in API were saved as garbled characters. This issue has been fixed.
- General : Live chat support has been integrated in OpManager.
- General : System Performance status icon has been removed from the header in OpManager.
- General : Previously, “Arithmetic Exception” error was thrown during a fresh start of OpManager. This has now been fixed.
- General : Triggering an API call for creating a dashboard without choosing any widget is restricted to the web client.
- General : In edit widget page, same value cannot be given in two different criteria. This has been fixed.
- General : Updating a widget without widget name has been fixed.
- General :Previously, when adding the first domain, it was not listed in the Windows Domain until the page was reloaded. This issue has been fixed.
- General : In global search, NCM-Compliance was not redirecting and the Subnets results were not listed. This issue has been fixed.
- General : In global search, showing of undefined value in add-on details from search suggestion has been fixed.
- General : In global search, Device notes were not listed out in the search if the list count is more than 10. This issue has been fixed.
- General : Previously, PostgreSQL to MSSQL migration kept failing due to mismatch of datatype in ‘Alert’ table and ‘Event’ table. This issue has been fixed.
- General : License expiry alert mail will be sent with an interval of 5 days between each reminder for the last 15 days and the final remainder will be sent a day before the license expires.
- General : UI Notification displaying license expiry duration in the header has been limited to the last 30 days.
- OpManager : Option to export and download ‘Availability Statistics’ as PDF and XLS is provided for all monitors including Windows Service Monitors, Service Monitors, Exchange Service Monitors, AD Service Monitors, MSSQL Service Monitors and Process Monitors.
- OpManager : Option has been added to view ‘Real Time Monitor Graphs’ for all the Performance monitors that are available as Dials inside snapshot page.
- OpManager : Saving the Hardware Monitor specific settings was prone to SQL Injection vulnerability. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : For Process and Service Monitors snapshot page, the selection of Custom Time Period didn’t have any effect and used to show the same details based on previously selected time period. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : Previously, when WMI credential used for monitoring WMI device had space character in its password, the monitored device was experiencing account lock out issue. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : Previously, File/Folder monitoring was not generating alerts even if the file was modified, especially in cases where the monitored device machine had different date formats. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : In Event Log Monitoring, if the configured message field had ‘tab space’ character, the generated event log message was not displayed properly. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : Previously, Performance monitors’ XLS reports were generated with garbled characters for non-english languages. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : While configuring Event Log Monitors, field validation for Event ID field was not done. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : Unit for monitors were not shown for File/Folder graphs’ tabular view. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : Language localization for ‘Edit Discovery Profile’ and ‘Never Suppress Alarm’ operation specific keys were incorrectly updated for Japanese language. This has been properly updated now.
- OpManager : Under Inventory Reports, for ‘Threshold Details of Devices’ report, VMware & HyperV specific Monitors’ threshold details were not listed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : Previously, RuleEngine Re-Run or discovery/rediscovery of device was not getting updated for MSSQL Monitors, even though they were configured in RuleEngine Actions. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : While mapping IP to VirtualMachines from vCenter/ESXServer/HyperV/Xen Servers snapshot pages, only IP was allowed previously. Now hostname is also allowed.
- OpManager : Previously, if an incorrect parameter value for Protocol was passed for updateProcessTemplateDetails API, proper error was not thrown. This has been handled now.
- OpManager : In Monitors Tab under Snapshot Page, columns were not being sorted as per data type. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager : In ‘Notification Profile’ message box, language localization value for Chinese language has been updated for the message property.
- OpManager : In Add/Edit File Monitor under Settings page, language localization value for Japanese language has been updated.
- OpManager : OpManager agent was getting crashed due to memory leak in the agent while reading the registry data for monitoring. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : In Performance Monitor Graph page, “Last month” time period option has been added.
- OpManager : In the device snapshot page, PDF option for Single monitor graph page was not working properly. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : Test URL option from URL snapshot page failed after the first try. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : Previously, users were able to select/deselect the listed Event Log rules while associating it to device from snapshot page even without enabling Event Log Monitor Interval. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager : Windows Services from device were not retrived while configuring Workflow with Restart Service action if device credential had special characters. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager : Unauthorized SIF Activity (Support Information File) has been restricted and can be accessed only using the admin account.
- OpManager : Notification Profile severities will not over write Device Misses 1/3/5 Polls profile Criteria selection any more.
- OpManager : addDeviceToNProfile API to associate new set of profile criteria to existing Notification Profile is supported now.
- OpManager : ‘+’ symbol in the beginning of EMail-Id for Mail Server Settings and Notification Profile is supported now.
- OpManager : Previously, Command results of Run Program/System Command Notification Profile appended to alert message were not properly shown. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : Run Program/System Command Notification profile’s message variables given in next line are not taken as arguments while executing commands on notification profile trigger. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager : In Settings page, ’Mobile number’ was shown even after deleting the App SMS settings. This has been fixed.
- OpManager : Previously, trying to uninstall OpManager Central failed with an error popup. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager : Previously, installing standby OpManager with invalid credentials of primary OpManager resulted in the setup getting installed as Standalone OpManager with PGSQL backend. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager : Previously, installing OpManager with MSSQL DB as backend by providing existing database name resulted in the setup getting installed with PGSQL backend. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager : Previously, in Alarm escalation rule, entering multiple mobile numbers, each separated by a comma was not possible. This option has been added.
- OpManager : SSH Discovery will fetch the DeviceType from login message based on availability.
- OpManager : In reports, the ‘Server Health Report monitors’ name i18n has been updated now.
- OpManager : Users can now select multiple SNMP trap processors and delete them in bulk using the ‘multiple delete option’.
- OpManager : Search option for SNMP trap processor is now enabled where the user can search trap processors based on either name or OID.
- OpManager : Multiple delete option is now enabled for unsolicited traps, where the user can select more than one trap and delete them.
- OpManager : Search option for Unsolicited traps is now enabled.
- OpManager : A new option is provided in the widget Edit page to enable and disable the Widget Dials.
- OpManager : Previously, while adding a rule in Rule Engine, ‘criteria’ drop down field was not populated correctly. This issue has been fixed.
- OpUtils : The Bandwidth monitoring tool, which measures the network traffic utilization/bandwidth usage both at the interface level and at the device level, has been brought back under inventory.
- OpUtils : The Bandwidth monitoring tool is enhanced with the capability of generating alerts based on the configured threshold violation and the same can be notify through email.
- OpUtils : Previously under Oputils option, the SPM General settings could not be saved. This issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : Previously under Inventory, the option to edit a switch in Switch Port Papper was not working. This issue is fixed now.
- OpUtils : In the Network Scanner page under Settings, when deleting multiple IP Address(es) after selecting them, an error message was thrown saying “Nothing is selected to delete”. This issue has been fixed and multiple IP address(es) can be batch deleted.
- OpUtils : Under ’Short Summary’ page in Inventory, ’Subnet summary’, ’IP summary’, ’Switch summary’ title was displayed . This has been removed.
- OpUtils : The ‘Device Type Summary’ widget in Dashboard has been renamed to ‘OS Type Summary’ as it represents the OS type installed in the device.
- OpUtils : Constraints have been added to check if the ‘Custom column’ name is numeric. An error message will be displayed stating “ Invalid Custom Name ” in case the name is numeric.
- OpUtils : In the MAC Address Resolver page under Setting tools tab, ‘IP to MAC’ and ‘MAC to IP’ were displayed in two different lines due to a minor UI alignment issue. This has now been fixed.
- OpUtils : In the Credentials page under SPM in settings, editing an existing credential redirected the page to Discovery’s Edit credential page. This issue has been fixed.
- OpUtils : Under Basic settings, Database Maintenance option has been removed for OpUtils installation.
- OpUtils : In the Scope page for DHCP under Inventory, the ‘Scope State’ column in the table contains two values – ‘Enabled’ and ‘Disabled’ . The ‘Disabled’ option will now be highlighted in red color.
- OpUtils : In the ‘OS Type Summary’ widget ( previously called ‘Device Type Summary’ ), the “%” symbol was not displayed in the value when hovering the mouse over it. This issue has been fixed.
- OpUtils : The SNMP graph tool, which is used to gather real time data and generates a graph for any SNMP IP node, has been brought back under SNMP tools of OpUtils settings.
- OpUtils : The SNMP graph tool is enhanced with the capability of providing the MIB node information like OID, syntax, description and MIB node properties.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more