- OpManager: In Mail Server settings, Authentication Details which was mandatory (from 123108) has been made optional.
- OpManager: Previously, the selected dashboard view was not being highlighted. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: When OpManager server rebooted, OpManager service failed to start displaying the error “Unable to start PgSql DB” This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Consent Implementation has been enforced for various modules.
- OpManager: Under privacy settings, Personally Identifiable Information(PII) search and update has been implemented. (PII Search helps identify the PII Details given by the user across various modules. The PII data can also be updated as anonymous to maintain privacy)
- OpManager: Audit logs will now be recorded whenever a user
- adds or deletes additional fields.
- rediscovers a device.
- uploads a Google Map html file.
- deletes a device from Google Map.
- creates or deletes Business views, 3D Floor views and Rack views.
- creates/modifies/deletes a Discovery Profile.
- creates or deletes a group in Group chat.
- General: Chrome’s latest update(66.0.3359.139) caused OpManager to crash when navigating to any graph pages. This issue has been fixed by updating Zoho charts from version 1.0.5 to 1.0.8.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more