- OpManager: In Mail Server settings, Authentication Details which was mandatory (from 123108) has been made optional.
- OpManager: Previously, the selected dashboard view was not being highlighted. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: When OpManager server rebooted, OpManager service failed to start displaying the error “Unable to start PgSql DB” This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Consent Implementation has been enforced for various modules.
- OpManager: Under privacy settings, Personally Identifiable Information(PII) search and update has been implemented. (PII Search helps identify the PII Details given by the user across various modules. The PII data can also be updated as anonymous to maintain privacy)
- OpManager: Audit logs will now be recorded whenever a user
- adds or deletes additional fields.
- rediscovers a device.
- uploads a Google Map html file.
- deletes a device from Google Map.
- creates or deletes Business views, 3D Floor views and Rack views.
- creates/modifies/deletes a Discovery Profile.
- creates or deletes a group in Group chat.
- General: Chrome’s latest update(66.0.3359.139) caused OpManager to crash when navigating to any graph pages. This issue has been fixed by updating Zoho charts from version 1.0.5 to 1.0.8.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020