- OpManager: Option to copy and modify the Business View (Copy As option) has been added.
- OpManager: Previously, Zoom in/out feature was missing in Business view widget and Maps. This has now been added.
- OpManager: Previously, in ‘edit Business view’, device and shortcut count was missing. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: Previously, IPSLA monitors were missing in the Business view. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Business views, the device status live update was missing when the page was not refreshed. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: Earlier there was an issue with deleting and re-adding devices in business view. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, when changing font type, size or color in business view, the devices were rearranged automatically. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Maps, ‘Set as default option’ for Business view,List and Dashboard has been added.
- OpManager: The back view of the rack was missing in the new version. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, Rack view and 3D floor embedded view was not working. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Device status mismatch issue under Rack widgets in Dashboard has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in google map widget, probe option was displayed for Essential build. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Interface port status icon in inventory list view has been added.
- OpManager: Users can now view device category specific dashboards in the inventory page.
- OpManager: Set as Default view has been added for Inventory Device and Interface List.
- OpManager: Users can enable or disable the Group chat,Rack & 3D floor view features under System Settings. (By default Group Chat feature has been disabled.)
- OpManager: Graph were not displayed for Interface Receive and Transmit dials. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, Interface Bandwidth Report schedule won’t be generated for the given time period. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more