- NCM: Compliance page has been added in left menu bar for quick access. All compliance-related functionalities are now available under this page.
- NCM: Now, you can share Custom Device Templates to NCM Administrators worldwide in ‘Device template >> Custom >> Share’.
- NCM: Additional hardware information for Cisco devices is now displayed in the Device Snapshot page under ‘Inventory’ tab. We will support other vendors also in the near future.
- NCM: You can now search devices by providing their hardware details, in ‘Inventory >> Devices >> Search by hardware details’ (Filter icon on top-right corner).
- NCM: Device selection list is sorted in ‘Configlets Execution’ and ‘Schedules’ pages with the IP addresses of the devices.
- NCM: ‘Should contain exact set’ in Compliance rule criteria is now fixed and executes properly.
- NCM: The Rule Compliance page under MSSQL now displays the necessary data.
- NCM: The ‘%’ symbol in labels of configlet parameters from ‘Execute Configlet’ page has been removed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more