- OpManager: In Quick Configuration Wizard, option to update threshold configuration for a specific group of partition detail monitors for multiple devices has been included.
- OpManager: In Quick Configuration Wizard, option to add or update threshold configuration for multiple VMware datastore monitors has been included.
- OpManager: UI misalignment in the Quick Configuration Wizard page has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in Performance monitor page under Settings, when performing apply and overwrite operation after editing any monitor threshold, Store Data value of the monitor was changed to false by default. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, from Performance Monitors under Settings page, VMware and Xen Monitors where not getting applied/associated to devices even for VMware and Xen devices respectively. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more