- OpManager: The alignment issue with the columns of Event Reports & Alert Reports – pdf is now fixed, so that xls and pdf reports match.
- OpManager: Operator cannot create/schedule a report anymore.
- OpManager: Previously, when SDP details contained special characters, there were issues while editing the ‘Log a ticket’ notification profile. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Issues with downloading PDF reports have been fixed.
- OpManager: ‘No data available for this period’ alert message is displayed when there is no data in integrated report.
- OpManager: Data older than a week is now available in the Interface report builder.
- OpManager: Under ‘Audit’ in Reports, users can now view the logs for scheduled operations.
- OpManager: Under ‘Audit’ in Reports, users can now view the logs for PDF & XLS export operations.
- OpManager: Audit Operation for Device Specific Deletion and Updation has been handled.
- OpManager: While raising event flood warning in OpManager, the message will now specify whether the flood is due to traps or event logs.
- OpManager: Previously, NCM count was not updated in the central server when deleted from the probe. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The NCM plug-in URL has been removed in DeviceExpert Change Management & DeviceExpert Operation Failure traps.
- OpManager: Previously, the custom category count of network device’s alarms was displayed wrongly in the Network tab under Dashboard. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In version 11600, under Data Diagnostics, the Central & Probe table comparison page was missing previously. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While migrating from Linux Essential To Enterprise Edition, the migration failed due to the presence of ‘\’ in MigrateToEnterprise.sh file. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020