- OpManager: The alignment issue with the columns of Event Reports & Alert Reports – pdf is now fixed, so that xls and pdf reports match.
- OpManager: Operator cannot create/schedule a report anymore.
- OpManager: Previously, when SDP details contained special characters, there were issues while editing the ‘Log a ticket’ notification profile. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Issues with downloading PDF reports have been fixed.
- OpManager: ‘No data available for this period’ alert message is displayed when there is no data in integrated report.
- OpManager: Data older than a week is now available in the Interface report builder.
- OpManager: Under ‘Audit’ in Reports, users can now view the logs for scheduled operations.
- OpManager: Under ‘Audit’ in Reports, users can now view the logs for PDF & XLS export operations.
- OpManager: Audit Operation for Device Specific Deletion and Updation has been handled.
- OpManager: While raising event flood warning in OpManager, the message will now specify whether the flood is due to traps or event logs.
- OpManager: Previously, NCM count was not updated in the central server when deleted from the probe. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The NCM plug-in URL has been removed in DeviceExpert Change Management & DeviceExpert Operation Failure traps.
- OpManager: Previously, the custom category count of network device’s alarms was displayed wrongly in the Network tab under Dashboard. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In version 11600, under Data Diagnostics, the Central & Probe table comparison page was missing previously. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While migrating from Linux Essential To Enterprise Edition, the migration failed due to the presence of ‘\’ in MigrateToEnterprise.sh file. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more