Bug Fixes in NCM:
- 4439431 – Know which config version is baseline in config diff view. (The Config version that is baseline is mentioned as ‘Baseline’).
- 4550432 – Layout of NCM Nipper reports has been revamped.
- 4571167 – Issue while finding SysOID has been fixed.
Enhancements in NCM:
- View SNMP profiles from System Location and Description pages.
- Select specific SNMP profiles to be used while updating location and description details for devices.
- Add devices as unmanaged if the total number of devices exceeds the license limit.
- More devices are supported by default with the additional SysOIDs.
- I18N keys are now available.
- Minor UI enhancements.
New feature in NCM – Terminal:
- Terminal page can be used to open a terminal to any device in the network.
- Terminal connection to the inventoried devices can be opened under ‘Settings >> NCM >> Inventoried’.
- For devices that support terminal function but are not included in Inventory, the session can be initiated by ‘Settings >> NCM >> Terminal >> Custom’.
- All the terminal sessions will be logged and can be viewed in ‘Settings >> NCM >> Terminal >> Audit History’.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020