- General: OpManager now supports SMS notifications via HTTP SMS Gateway and SMPP server.
- General: 4028582 – Now, SMS server settings can be deleted in the UI.
- General: Previously, server secret was visible in Radius Settings. This option is now hidden.
- General: User access Level can be changed by Operator using API.This issue has been fixed.
- General: 4358794-Product version showed undefined in UI when NCM folder existed under OpManager. This issue has been fixed.
- General: 4447605,4421517,4405385,4382147-Option to apply .XML file type in license has been added.
- OpManager: 4479975,3924891- Previously in Script Template, the html content had visibility issues. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Device name was not being updated when Last Polled returned null value in CPU/Memory/Disk and Bandwidth utilization widget. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, Script Template had XSS vulnerability issues. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: A new tray icon has been implemented for essential, central and probe setup.
- OpManager: Under User Management, the user photo was not deleted from the saved folder even when the user profile was deleted. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: Option to enable / disable DB query from system settings screen has been added. Based on the option selected, the DB query inside support is shown/hidden to the user. By default, the option is disabled.
- OpManager: Partial masking of the API Key in UI has been implemented.
- OpManager: Audit implementation for various modules like rebranding, Add/Edit/Delete Domain, Notification, License and Support has been done.
- OpManager: 4244642 – Previously, Clickatell notifications were not working and displayed “Clickatell authentication failure” error message. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: 3893820 – SMS Notifications were not received when multiple mobile numbers were given in the SMS Notification profile.
- OpManager: 4252424 – Failover: For a business view created in the primary server with a custom image as background, the image was not loaded when the standby server took over. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 125561 Failover: Primary server’s conf files were not copied to Secondary. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 3835548 – User created dashboards can now be renamed in OpManager.
- OpManager: 4032958 – On embedded ‘Heat Map widget’, the tooltip was not displayed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 3660586 – Updated commons-collections jar to version 3.2.2 due to ‘Remote Code Execution’ vulnerability in older version.
- OpManager: 4113354 – In the ‘Send Email Notification’ profile, the length of ‘From Email Address’ field is now increased from 255 to 500 characters.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more