- OpManager: Under Alarms, Clear trap events were raised even though suppress alarm was applied to the device. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Trap Forwarder automatically stopped while restarting OpManager Service. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Trap Processors page did not have any description. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In ‘Load from Mibs’ page, the default info message was missing when copying mib file to OpManager/mibs. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Trap Forwarder was not showing running/stopped status message. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: The trap description column showed ‘More Link’ (Old client) in ‘Add traps’ page from ‘Load From Mibs’. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Last polled value was not being sent in ‘Send trap using Notification Profile’. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Unsolicited trap, specific type field was not shown when clicking on ‘Create trap processor’. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Previously added traps in ‘Add trap page’ from ‘Load From Mibs’ could not be disabled and selected by default. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Serial number looked odd in ‘Load from traps’ page. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Search option was not provided in ‘Add traps from mibs’ and ‘Load from mibs’. This has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more