- OpManager: Device specific workflow logs are available on the snapshot page now.
- OpManager: Jump To ServiceDeskPlus from OpManager has been handled now.
- OpManager: Previously, retrieving services for different domain users in workflow tasks was not possible. This issue is fixed now
- OpManager: Previously, users were unable to add/edit/update workflow in some special cases like HTML content being present in script body. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Workflow tasks, the Reboot and Shut down options did not work properly due to client issue. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: The unwanted scroll bar displayed in the pdf file is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, users were unable to schedule report after canceling a monthly scheduled report/weekly scheduled report. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Usability issue – The error message ‘Schedule Report name already exists’ was displayed while creating the report name itself. This issue is now fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more