- NetFlow: Now supports Meraki’s latest firmware upgrade.
- NetFlow: Removed product version number in the subject line of alert mail.
- NetFlow: Added an option to select number of records as “30” for consolidated report.
- NetFlow: Issue with showing the incorrect cost unit while editing billing profile has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Added the value for MIN and MAX traffic in AS View.
- NetFlow: Issue with generating CSV Report for WLC under Schedule Profile has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Issue with deleting WLC device from inventory page has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Issue with listing interfaces in Qos drill down view has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Removed the Free Version from the installation shield.
- NetFlow: Issue with listing of interfaces in the Interface widget under Device snapshot has been fixed now and changed to a maximum of 10 interfaces.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more