- OpManager: Outage history details are also generated as a PDF in Availability Statistics Report.
- OpManager: Availability distribution alternatively displaying blue bar (not-monitored status) has been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Interface Snapshot, option to open a new or separate tab has been added in the Interface graph page.
- OpManager: Schedules were not listed under Downtime Scheduler. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In downtime scheduler, previously the schedules could be deleted or disabled when they were running. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Interface Graphs, ‘Interface Display name’ has been changed to ‘Interface name’
- The following vulnerability issues have been fixed in OpManager:
- DDI-VRT-2018-02 – Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /servlets/RegisterAgent
- DDI-VRT-2018-03 – Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /servlets/StatusUpdateServlet and /servlets/AgentActionServlet
- DDI-VRT-2018-04 – Multiple Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injections via /embedWidget
- DDI-VRT-2018-05 – Unauthenticated XML External Entity Injection via /SNMPDiscoveryURL
- DDI-VRT-2018-06 – Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /unauthenticatedservlets/ELARequestHandler and /unauthenticatedservlets/NPMRequestHandler
- DDI-VRT-2018-07 – User Enumeration via /servlets/ConfServlet.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more