- OpManager: Outage history details are also generated as a PDF in Availability Statistics Report.
- OpManager: Availability distribution alternatively displaying blue bar (not-monitored status) has been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Interface Snapshot, option to open a new or separate tab has been added in the Interface graph page.
- OpManager: Schedules were not listed under Downtime Scheduler. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In downtime scheduler, previously the schedules could be deleted or disabled when they were running. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: Under Interface Graphs, ‘Interface Display name’ has been changed to ‘Interface name’
- The following vulnerability issues have been fixed in OpManager:
- DDI-VRT-2018-02 – Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /servlets/RegisterAgent
- DDI-VRT-2018-03 – Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /servlets/StatusUpdateServlet and /servlets/AgentActionServlet
- DDI-VRT-2018-04 – Multiple Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injections via /embedWidget
- DDI-VRT-2018-05 – Unauthenticated XML External Entity Injection via /SNMPDiscoveryURL
- DDI-VRT-2018-06 – Unauthenticated Blind SQL Injection via /unauthenticatedservlets/ELARequestHandler and /unauthenticatedservlets/NPMRequestHandler
- DDI-VRT-2018-07 – User Enumeration via /servlets/ConfServlet.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020