- OpManager: In device snapshot page, the option to delete Event Log Rule Monitors in bulk has now been added.
- OpManager: Under Exchange Monitors tab in device snapshot page, grouping of Exchange Monitors was not done in Central & Probe installations. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding Service Monitors, values beyond the range of specified Port values were allowed for Port number. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In Virtualization Dashboard, the units of the Monitors were not shown for the widgets. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, Associating Event Log Monitor to a device was not working if the event log belonged to a Rule type that has not been associated to that device. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Virtual Servers, Graphical(Map) View showing the link between Hosts/VM/vCenter for VMware/HyperV/Xen Servers from the snapshot pages has now been added.
- OpManager: Previously, Export to PDF/XLS option in Hardware Monitor Reports returned an empty file. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, the Schedule Report option under Hardware Monitor Reports was not working as scheduled with the selected parameters. This has now been fixed.
- OpManager: In Device Snapshot page, the Legend Summary of the Hardware graph was not available. This has been added now.
- OpManager: In Alarms Inventory View, the option to filter VMware Events separately has been added.
- OpManager: In the Add Performance Monitors Page from Device snapshot and Device Template pages, the specific Vendor monitors and WMI monitors, if applicable, were not listed for addition. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020