- OpManager: Under business views, the link traffic status colors did not change based on the utilization previously. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In the business view widget, the links to access the devices were missing. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Auto-refresh was not working for the dashboards when any tabs from Applications under Servers were clicked. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In Business Views created in before version 12(old UI), during mouse over, the device details pop-up in the dashboard continued to display until the page was refreshed(in version 12 and above). This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously there was no option to change the name of the Rack and Floor View. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: The issue with the Business view widget resizing is fixed now.
- OpManager: While accessing OpManager web client from remote servers, there was a time discrepancy issue with graph and data display when hosted on UTC time zone. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Link Properties of Business Views, while getting status from NFA The color of the connection mismatched with that of the legend. While clicking on the connection if the utilization was 5% for IN and 11% for OUT, the connection was displayed in green instead of blue. This is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Business View, upon mouse rollover on NFA links, it did not display the selected data type in the link Properties of the connection. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Business View, NFA Source and destination links were not retained while editing the link. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In Network discovery, the addition of Partition and disk space monitors failed for CLI credentials. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In VLAN graphs, the data displayed in the graph was not in order. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Monitoring tab, in Performance monitors, the description was not displayed for custom monitors. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Monitoring tab, in Performance monitors “Delete” option is now added to custom monitors.
- OpManager: In Device rediscovery, Unmanaged devices cannot be rediscovered now.
- OpManager: In Quick Configuration Wizard, Dependency devices listing was not sorted previously. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In Device Templates, the issue with matching SysOID criteria and Custom OID criteria are fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more