- OpManager: Previously, under group chat option, the Business view users were able to see the alarm discussions for all devices including the devices for which they had no access to. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, the Discussions option under group chat had an issue in viewing the full thread. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in Business view option, the devices, which were not monitored, were showing their status as clear. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the option to edit a link in a Business view was not working. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the Business view status under maps which showed “wrong severity” is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, in business view option, the list view device status was displayed as “unknown” instead of unmanaged. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in business view option, the map view device status was displayed as “unmanaged” instead of “device not monitored”. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Maps, the device status was displayed as “clear” instead of the “device not monitored” in the graph of business views. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more