- Under Alarms tab, I18N for “No Data” & “No Alarms for selected Period” was not present previously. This issue is now fixed.
- Under Reports, I18N support was required for server health report. This is supported now.
- Under Reports, the sorting feature was not working. When the first column (min) was sorted, the other columns (max,avg) change randomly. This issue is now fixed.
- Previously, sorting feature did not work for device names in the “DISK USAGE BY DRIVES” report. This issue is now fixed.
- Under reports, while selecting the “last date” in the monthly schedule, the scheduler was not able to identify the last date for that particular month. This issue is now fixed.
- After upgrading to the latest version, the scheduled reports were not listed. This issue is now fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more