- OpManager: The Delete/Exit action performed on any process template was executed on all the process templates with the same name but different path arguments. This has been fixed, and now the action will be performed only on that specific process.
- OpManager: Language localization has been done for threshold column values inside the performance monitors Page
- OpManager: Under downtime widgets, the downtime of URLs, services, devices, WAN Links were displayed as zero seconds. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: For default virtual reports, the user was able to view devices that he did not have access to. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: In some cases, the discovery of HyperV-Servers failed when the same HyperV-Server was deleted and discovered again in a short span of time.This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: If the user tried to dissociate all the devices associated to a certain Windows Service Monitor, a false alert was displayed to the user to select at least one monitor. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding a new windows service monitor from the device snapshot page, the consecutive value and restart actions value were set to default values for the already associated monitors to that device.This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: It was not possible for the user to add any recently deleted VMware/HyperV/Xen monitor to that specific vendor based virtual server from the snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: HyperV specific monitors were added to the normal physical server for Microsoft devices from device snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While mapping any new device that was monitored in OpManager to “Not Monitored VM’s” in a vCenter/ESX Server snapshot page, the existing display name of that device was changed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding a new windows service monitor from the device snapshot page by getting a new list from the actual device, the existing associated monitors were deleted from the OpManager when those monitors were not available in the actual device. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: The inconsistency in allowing some special characters in the URL Display when added during CSV file Import and from the web client is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, while adding URL monitors, the value 0 was allowed for “Time-Out” and “Consecutive Times” field. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While associating a URL Template to the device using RuleEngine, the consecutive time value for the monitor was not updated. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: While configuring a URL monitor from the device snapshot page and the URL template page, the “Request Parameters” field did not accept more than one parameter. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the Application Monitors page, for AD/Exchange/MSSQL value with repeated digits for threshold or poll interval fields were not allowed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously language localisation was not done for the “Path Not Found” text while executing “Test Monitor” from the “Add Folder Monitor” page. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020