- OpManager: 4085539 Previously “Export to PDF” and “Export to XLS” option was missing in script monitors’ graph. This has been added now.
- OpManager: 4283982 Previously users were able to connect to the device terminal only for routers and switches. Now, the device terminal can be connected from OpManager’s device snapshot page, if the NCM credentials are available.
- OpManager:Earlier users were able to edit syslogs while the forwarder was running. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 4277543 While associating script templates, devices can now be sorted by “device name”.
- OpManager: 4271014 Linux memory utilisation command has been changed to support Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- General: SQL injection vulnerabilities in unauthenticated servlets has been fixed.
- General: 4409775 The HTTP PUT method is now blocked, in Tomcat and the vulnerability is fixed.(Refer – CVE-2017-12617)
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more