- Firewall: i-FILTER Version10 device logs support.
- Firewall: Previously drill down option was available for tables only. Now user can drill down graph and see relevant data in reports.
- Firewall: X and Y axis labels added in all graphs.
- Firewall: In Live Syslog viewer, Filter option provided for source IP. Now Live Viewer page can be filtered to show syslogs from a single firewall.
- Firewall: In Inventory drill down page, start and end time is shown near clock icon for all time periods.
- Firewall: System settings page is added to Settings. This includes General and Logging configurations.
- Firewall: Previously when custom time period was selected, the time range was not shown. Now the issue is fixed and proper time range is shown.
- Firewall: No data in all reports for Sonicwall Device. The issue was, few logs had large duration value. Due to this, an error occurred and data was not dumped. Now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Live traffic drill down data was fetched for a full day before. Now the issue is fixed and 5 min time criteria are applied to fetch data.
- Firewall: Under Credential Profile page, newly added devices are included. Now user can create Credential Profiles for all Supported Devices.
- Firewall: Added i18n support for Graph labels and other reports.
- Firewall: Disabling VDOM in User Config Page deletes all device rules configured. Now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Empty table issue while sorting column in Traffic Trend Report is fixed.
- OpManager: In interface snapshot page, the Schedule option under reports have been added to Bandwidth Utilization and At-a-Glance reports
- OpManager: In Interface snapshot page, the PDF option under reports, has been added to At-a-Glance report
- OpManager: In Interface snapshot page, inconsistent traffic data between At-a-Glance and Bandwidth reports. This issue has been fixed
- OpManager: Previously, when clicked on any graph in Interface snapshot page under graphs icon, few interface details such as Circuit Id, IfName, IfIndex, IfDesc, IfAlias, and ParentName were missing in interface reports in PDF format. This issue is fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more