- General: 4141842 – Restoration failed when instance length exceeded 255 characters in StatsData table. This issue is now fixed.
- General: After expiry, the license can now be applied in the popup that is prompted once OpManager starts, instead of applying at the command prompt.
- General: After applying the license, the state of IPSLAs changed from “unmanaged” to “managed” previously. This issue is now fixed.
- General: Google map was not restored in the backup/restore process previously. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: When more than one probe existed, device count was displayed as zero in the probe’s license activation page. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: Audit logs were not recorded for some APIs when the REST API was called from external sources. This issue is fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more