- OpManager: Previously, APM plugin’s visible area was too small. This is now moved to Main tabs area, for clearer visibility.
- OpManager: Previously, file monitoring failed when the devices’ WMI Credential contained “. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For windows servers, adding free/used disk space WMI Monitors and device partition monitors failed due to the parsing problem of credentials with some specific special characters. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: When OpManager web client’s local language was changed to Chinese, adding WAN RTT Monitor failed. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, folder monitoring failed when the devices’ WMI credential contained special characters like “,|. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: When a credential included the special character |, then script execution failed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding new monitors from the device snapshot page, users were unable to receive monitors from the device. Also, the same issue was faced when WMI monitors were being added to Device Templates. This happened if the device had the special character (“) in its credential. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the global Windows Services template page, previously the success message for add operation was displayed as Failure Message indicator. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Displayed success message, even when the addition of WMI Partition Monitors to devices failed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: During workflow execution, the Check File/Folder Tasks failed due to the presence of some special characters in the password. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the virtualization inventory page, filter selection for various tabs did not display the device list as per selection, when any operation like delete was done after the selection or when coming from a different page.
- OpManager: In Reports page, language localization was not done for Reports title and the description message for the default virtual server reports. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under URL availability Widgets, the undefined page was displayed when selecting any URL Monitor, instead of displaying the URL snapshot page.
- OpManager: Previously, CLI Credentials were missing in Add VMware vCenter/ESX page specific to vCenter/ESX. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Data Maintenance page in Basic Settings, RunArchive button did not work when the Daily Archive option was selected. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more