- OpManager: While deleting an existing Windows service monitor from the device snapshot page, the list scrolls back to top and page navigation details were reset to default values, thus making the user reset the required view and proceed with deletion task. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Add Monitors from device snapshot pages, clicking anywhere on the grid view of the add list led to the de-selection of the selected items in the list. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously when the CCTV dashboard contained only one widget, the widget size was small. Now, this is displayed in the full-screen size.
- OpManager: Under the “widget Traffic Reports”, the interface traffic graphs were displayed. When the user created a NOC view, the graphs in the traffic reports widget had the X-axis cut-off. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under widgets, users were unable to expand the ‘Top N Conversation’ widgets. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: From the Virtualization Inventory view, users were unable to delete the Datastore Entity. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: A link has been provided now to add virtual servers directly from the Virtualization Inventory Page.
- OpManager: For non-english Italian language servers, undefined results were displayed while fetching the Windows Services for “Add Windows Service” operation from the Device Snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The discovery completion status specific alarm had no differentiation between the discovery from ESX Server or from vCenter. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For some upgraded setups, VM sprawl related dashboards and widgets were missing. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: Under Reports, if any of the CPU Utilization/Memory Utilization/Disk Utilization reports were empty, then the entire Health Reports were displayed as empty. This has been handled and fixed.
- OpManager: Xen data collection was not happening for Xen Servers with version 7 and above. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While configuring notification profiles, the IPSLA-specific Clear Alarm criteria based notification mail, was received even though the criteria was not selected. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Disk Monitors were not added to the local host monitored device when it contained multiple NICs. This has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more