- OpManager: While adding a custom category with existing name (case-insensitive), users were redirected to Empty Import Devices page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Custom category devices were associated with incorrect polling interval. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, custom category was not set for Windows 7 and Windows 2008 devices. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Interface Rx/Tx Traffic and Utilization data was unavailable in reports, when data exceeded big int character length (19 char) in MSSQL. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under add category in API, users were allowed to create a blank or empty category name. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Users were unable to navigate to the device snapshot page from Interface bandwidth report. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under inventory, the Subnets list view page’s UI was broken previously. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under snapshot page, Graphs icon and click on any graphs show tabular data is not sorted from the last polled value. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, operator users were able to edit outage history reason in device availability reports. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously under credentials page, the retype password field displayed plain text. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Interface alarm messages were not displayed correctly when the message contained “<<>>” in UI. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: The SNMPv3 default port of the MIBBrowser is now changed to 161.
- OpManager: Previously users were unable to update IPv6 IP Address in Edit device details. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Interface graphs can now scale automatically to Mbps or Gbps based on the data.
- OpManager: Previously in real-time traffic widget, the Y axis was not scaled automatically. This issue is now fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more