- OpUtils: Included actions like add, delete, rename group in IPAM tree under Inventory.
- OpUtils: Option to add/edit subnet location, VLAN name has been provided while modifying a subnet.
- OpUtils: A “Check Now” button is included while adding a switch in the SPM page to verify its presence.
- OpUtils: Under “Switch Ports by ifType” Reports, the IF TYPE was missing for few switch ports previously. This is now fixed
- OpUtils: “M” character had been appending in the total device count in the SPM email alert. This is now fixed
- OpUtils: Previously, WMI query tool was not working due to the presence of “\” in the Name field. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under Settings, Active Directory scanning was not working previously, if the password contained special characters. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under Add Subnet option, the Redirect link leading to sample csv format was not working. The redirect link is now replaced with a sample csv file.
- OpUtils: In the Mac address resolver under Settings, the error message occurring when SNMP community field was not filled, is now deleted.
- OpUtils: AD Status Summary in Dashboard & IP Addresses was not updated after completing the subnet scan. This issue is now fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more