- OpUtils: Included actions like add, delete, rename group in IPAM tree under Inventory.
- OpUtils: Option to add/edit subnet location, VLAN name has been provided while modifying a subnet.
- OpUtils: A “Check Now” button is included while adding a switch in the SPM page to verify its presence.
- OpUtils: Under “Switch Ports by ifType” Reports, the IF TYPE was missing for few switch ports previously. This is now fixed
- OpUtils: “M” character had been appending in the total device count in the SPM email alert. This is now fixed
- OpUtils: Previously, WMI query tool was not working due to the presence of “\” in the Name field. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under Settings, Active Directory scanning was not working previously, if the password contained special characters. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under Add Subnet option, the Redirect link leading to sample csv format was not working. The redirect link is now replaced with a sample csv file.
- OpUtils: In the Mac address resolver under Settings, the error message occurring when SNMP community field was not filled, is now deleted.
- OpUtils: AD Status Summary in Dashboard & IP Addresses was not updated after completing the subnet scan. This issue is now fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020