- The Refresh Datastore Workflow task execution displayed success message even when the execution failed. This issue has been fixed.
- If there was any change in Canonical Path Names for the LUN Multipath associated to ESX Servers, then rediscovery of vCenter failed. This has been fixed now.
- AMS Expiry notification was not shown to users irrespective of their version.This has been fixed now.
- AppManager plugin data was not displayed to Read Only users even though they had access to all the devices. This issue has been fixed to display APM Plugin data to all the non business view users.
- NT Services that has comma (,) in their Service Name or Display Names were not added in OpManager. This has been fixed now.
- Once a VMware Datastore was deleted or had stopped monitoring in OpManager, there was no option to re-start monitoring. This option is included now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more