- OpManager: In the device snapshot page, Response Time and Packet loss report was not working when the time period exceeded 30 days. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In the device snapshot page, a new icon has been added to navigate to Google Map. This icon is displayed only if the device has been already added to the map.
- OpManager: Under Google Map, the “Filter by Type” option in Google Map, did not list any device types in Central. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Google Map, the unmanaged state of the severity icon was displayed as undefined. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: In Google Map, the map position will be retained if user redirects to other pages.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more