- General: 4139091- User Management – Some users were unable to login the web client after upgrading to the latest service pack. This issue has been now fixed.
- General: 3811324 – When user count exceeded 100, issues were encountered while logging in. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Notification Profile, email notifications were received as html content, even when plain text format was chosen. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Notification Profile, $eventType was not passed in the notification message. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: 4099988 – Under notification profile, when html tags were added in the message field, the profile was not saved. This has been fixed now.
- General: SIF upload was not working due to bonitas URL change. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4133567- Under Send Email Notification Profile, while adding special characters in the subject field, the issue where the profile was saved without retaining the special characters or showed errors, has been fixed now.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more