- Under CCTV view, BusinessView did not fit to screen previously. This issue is now fixed.
- Previously, in the device snapshot page, even though the availability of a device was 96%, the dial display was in red color. This issue is now fixed.
- Under Heatmap, device details were not displayed on mouse-over. This issue is now fixed.
- Interface graphs were plotted incorrectly (Graph stack issue, for example, if interface tx is 8 Mbps & Rx is 6 Mbps then we are plotting the graph for 14 Mbps). This has been fixed now.
- The background image was not displayed properly in BusinessViews widget while accessing more than one widget. This issue is now fixed.
- Interface snapshot page, Under Graphs icon -> click on Interface summary graphs -> 95th percentile line was displayed incorrectly.This has been fixed now.
- In business views, LED icons now have a transparent shape instead of a square one.
- 95th percentile min, max, and avg values were missing in the Interface snapshot page. This issue is now fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more