- OpManager: When a report created from report builder or snapshot page, is exported to PDF, the device name or the report itself is not properly displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: All the data in a report is printed on a single page and when the same is exported to PDF it is improper to view. Now, this issue has been fixed by printing the report in multiple pages for a better view.
- OpManager: Issue in creating a report when it contains a special character. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Issue in exporting partition details report to PDF. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Links available in the report for Top N Errors and Discards for device and interface fail to redirect correctly. This issue has been fixed.
(Note: Builds 123016 to 123020 are reserved for internal purpose.)
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more