- NetFlow: The issue with IPv4 address based criteria in Alert Profiles has been fixed for V9/IPFIX/SFlow flow format.
- NetFlow: The issue with Raw Data memory storage when toggle between raw ON and OFF for has been fixed for all databases i.e HighPerf, PGSQL and MS SQL.
- NetFlow: Interface group name was missing in the PDF generated through Schedule Reports. Now, this has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Application drill down & conversation reports from Inventory>>Interface has now mapped required Src and Dst port for application mapping when data fetched from raw data. This issue with port and application mapping has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Now there is an option to send an SMS alert to multiple mobile numbers from “Alert Profiles” tab in Settings.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more