- Firewall: 4180774 — Device rule configuration using SCP protocol was not functioning in build 12300. Now, this issue is fixed.
- Firewall: 124197 — Sometimes, SRX marked as unsupported device, if Firewall Analyzer receives unsupported log as the very first record. Now, wait time is added to check more received logs to avoid unparsed error.
- Firewall: 120221 — Previously, there was no option to view the selected time-period of each dashboard widgets. Now, sub-header details will be shown in each widget with device information along with time-period applied.
- Firewall: 122695 — System performance and custom dashboard views were missing when logged in for the first time. Now the issue is fixed and the user can view both. Firewall: 122785 — Inventory Interface snapshot traffic conversation report’s last row was not shown properly in UI. Now the issue is fixed and the report loads the data properly.
- Firewall: 122055 — Graph units option provided in the Inventory LiveReports page was not in proper sequence. This issue is fixed and the units are now shown in proper order like kbps, Mbps, and Gbps.
- Firewall: 123774 — When the user selects all predefined reports while creating a report profile, received PDF shows all the reports name on the home page without proper alignment. Now, Alert Message added for Report Profile reports selection.
- Firewall: 122683 — Editing widget “Top N Hosts by Traffic” and selecting Protocol under category makes the widget to show data of protocol-group by traffic. Now, the issue is fixed by showing Protocol-Group instead of Protocol in dashboard widget – edit section.
- Firewall: 123865 — ‘Live Syslog Viewer’ status shown as ‘undefined’ when we do a continuous refresh. Now the status message handling issue is fixed on the server side to show proper status in the UI for a continuous refresh.
- Firewall: 124244 — Increased the data dumb volume from base table ‘Firewall Records’ to next level data table for database performance increase.
- NCM: 4094309 — SSH Vulnerability #1: The SSH server is configured to support Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) encryption, which may allow an attacker to recover plaintext message from the ciphertext. We’ve now fixed this by providing an option to disable the CBC mode encryption using system property.
- NCM: 4094309 — SSH Vulnerability #2: The remote server is configured to allow MD5 and 96-bit MAC algorithms, both of which are weak algorithms. We have now fixed this by providing the option to disable these algorithms using system property.
- NCM: 1584237 — Configuration Analysis and Security Audit Reports are now supported for device templates which were not supported in earlier versions.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more