- IPSLA monitors were not getting created when the source device does not contain the same notification profiles available in the WAN Threshold template. Now, this has been fixed.
- OpManager: When two or more hop-by-hop widgets are present in one single dashboard, the widgets either collapse or get misaligned. Now, this issues has been fixed.
- OpManager: Search was not working for “Path” field in IPSLA monitor’s inventory page. When searched for values that were present in the middle of a name were not pulled up in the search. Now, this issue has been fixed. Also, now the monitor name is shown upon mouse-hover.
- OpManager: When editing a hop-by-hop widget, instead of highlighting the respective monitor’s name, the one that is listed first was selected. Now, this issue has been fixed and the respective monitor name is selected irrespective of the order.
- OpManager: I18N has been done for the word “Get” in Add URL template page by mistake Now we have removed I18N for the word “Get” because it’s a technical term.
- OpManager: I18N was not done for the word “Edit” in process monitor page. Now it’s been done.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020