- IPSLA monitors were not getting created when the source device does not contain the same notification profiles available in the WAN Threshold template. Now, this has been fixed.
- OpManager: When two or more hop-by-hop widgets are present in one single dashboard, the widgets either collapse or get misaligned. Now, this issues has been fixed.
- OpManager: Search was not working for “Path” field in IPSLA monitor’s inventory page. When searched for values that were present in the middle of a name were not pulled up in the search. Now, this issue has been fixed. Also, now the monitor name is shown upon mouse-hover.
- OpManager: When editing a hop-by-hop widget, instead of highlighting the respective monitor’s name, the one that is listed first was selected. Now, this issue has been fixed and the respective monitor name is selected irrespective of the order.
- OpManager: I18N has been done for the word “Get” in Add URL template page by mistake Now we have removed I18N for the word “Get” because it’s a technical term.
- OpManager: I18N was not done for the word “Edit” in process monitor page. Now it’s been done.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more