- OpManager: 114501/124174 – Option to disable/enable the pop-up that indicates the discovery status.
- OpManager: 122367 – Virtualization related monitors were able to be associated with non-virtual devices also. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: 124545 – In the dashboards black color band, “NetFlow” and “transferred” has been misspelled as “Netflow” and “transfered”. This has been corrected.
- OpManager: 122340 – Option to configure the polling interval for custom WMI performance monitors was overlooked and because of this, the polling interval time was set to ‘0’ by default. Now we have provided the option to enter the polling interval.
- OpManager: 122294 – When adding a custom SNMP monitor, the “Units” field was still getting displayed even after changing the “Functional exp” filed value to string (“Numeric to string”). This is an issue has been fixed. Now if the value is changed to string, the “Units” field will be hidden.
ManageEngine and DeskAlerts Direct Partner
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more