- Under the inventory tab for IP address management, a read-only tree view has been added for easy classification of subnets.
- Under then inventory tab for IP address management, when IP addresses are filtered by the OS category ‘”Unknown”, the list was not loaded. This issue has been fixed.
- Under IP address management, the page loading time for showing the inventory of IP Address, Ports, and Rogue has been improved.
- The changes done in General settings under OpUtils->SPM were not saved in the database. This issue has been fixed.
- When a device that doesn’t support the Bridge-MIB was added for IP address and switch port management, no error message was displayed. Now, if such devices are added, an error message will be shown in the UI.
ManageEngine and DeskAlerts Direct Partner
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more