- For other language installation, iTextAsian.jar file has to be downloaded by the user. This download message has been enhanced and is displayed clearly in OpManager’s UI.
- The display break issue occurring with “Check URL” feature in Workflows, has been fixed
- Issue with sending SNMP traps containing the variable $entity under notification profile, is fixed
- Issue with the WebAlarms widget where no data was available previously due to DB error, is now fixed.
- Issue with the Trap Processor status handling during sorting/navigation under Monitors, is fixed.
- Issue with trap-version while creating trap processor from unsolicited traps, is fixed.
- The period option missing in Availability Reports after upgrading to 12300 build, is included.
- Schedule Reports Top(10,50,100,1000) and bottom(10,50,100,1000) options are now shown properly.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more