Introducing Office 365 mailbox content search and virtual tenant creation capabilities in this build.
- Office 365 Mailbox Content Search: This feature allows you to search through content across all the mailboxes in your organization. The highlights of this feature include:
- Keyword-based and pattern-based search: Detect credit card numbers, social security numbers, and other sensitive information that follow a specific pattern, with this capability.
- Automated search schedules: Create a custom search schedule by configuring the search criteria, and selecting the mailboxes to be looked into. The schedule automatically runs at specified intervals and sends a detailed report to your inbox.
- Unrestricted search: While the default content search option provided in Office 365 is restricted to the mail subject, body, and recipient type, O365 Manager Plus allows you to search through message headers, mail folders, message ID, and many more other mail attributes.
- Virtual Tenant: Based on your administrative requirements, create virtual tenants by segmenting and grouping domains, users, groups, mailboxes, and other Office 365 objects, and delegate them to O365 Manager Plus’ technicians.
- Group-based delegation: Create virtual tenants by filtering users based on their group membership, and delegate them to technicians.
- Attribute-based delegation: Create virtual tenants by filtering Office 365 objects based on country, department, usage location, and other attributes, and delegate them to technicians.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more