O365 Manager Plus has added fifteen new management tasks, an option to update the product manually, and enhanced some of the existing management tasks to handle Exchange Online mailboxes, users, and groups effortlessly.
New Management Tasks:
The following 15 new management tasks have been added:
- Add/Remove Distribution Group Owners – Add or remove owners of distribution groups in bulk.
- Add/Remove Mail Enabled Security Group Owners – Add or remove multiple owners from multiple Mail-enabled security groups.
- Set Manager to Mail Contacts – Assign a user as manager to multiple contacts.
- Modify SMTP Address of Groups – Modify the SMTP address of distribution lists, mail-enabled security groups, Office 365 groups, and dynamic distribution groups in bulk.
- Modify SMTP Address of Contacts – Modify the SMTP addresses of contacts in bulk.
- Modify SMTP Address of Mailboxes/Mail Users – Modify the SMTP addresses of mailbox users and mail-enabled users in bulk
- Set Send As Permission of Groups – Assign or remove Send As permissions of distribution, mail-enabled security and Office 365 groups.
- Set Send As Permission of Dynamic Distribution Groups – Assign or remove Send As permissions of dynamic distribution groups in bulk.
- Set Send On Behalf Permission for Groups – Assign or remove Send On Behalf permission of distribution, Office 365, mail-enabled security, and dynamic distribution groups in bulk.
- Modify Security Group Members – Add or remove multiple members from multiple security groups.
- Add/Remove Security Group Owners – Add or remove multiple owners from multiple security groups.
- Create Security Group – Create security groups in bulk.
- Clear Mobile Device Data – Wipe data from mobile device in bulk.
- Remove Mobile Device – Remove mobile device in bulk.
- Add/Remove Dynamic Distribution Group Owners – Add or remove multiple owners of multiple dynamic distribution groups.
- Stale Office 365 Licenses: Get details on the unused Office 365 licenses in your organization.
- Administrators and delegated users can now manually check for product updates from right within the product, and configure email notifications to get informed about the available and completed product updates.
- ‘Remove all members’ option has been included in all group membership management tasks.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more