22 new reports on Exchange Online, and Azure AD have been released. The reports are:
- Mailboxes with External Mail Forwarding: Gives the list of mailboxes with email forwarding configured to external domains.
- Mailboxes with Internal Mail Forwarding: Lists the mailboxes for which email forwarding is configured to internal domains.
- Mailboxes without Mail Forwarding: Provides information on the mailboxes for which email forwarding has been disabled.
- Guest Users: Lists down the external users in your Office 365 setup.
- Guest Group Members: Gives information on the guest users who are members of various groups.
- Users with Send As Permission: Lists the users with Send As permission.
- Users with Send On Behalf Permission: Lists the users with Send On Behalf permission.
- Groups with Send As Permission: Provides information on the groups that have been given Send As permission.
- Groups with Send On Behalf Permission: Provides information on the groups that have been given Send On Behalf permission.
- Mailboxes without Delegates: Provides the list of mailboxes without any delegated users.
- Mailboxes without Inbox Rule: Lists the mailboxes without inbox rules configured.
- Sweep Rules: Lists the mailboxes with sweep rules configured along with their details.
- Mailboxes without Sweep Rules: Lists the mailboxes without any sweep rules configured.
- Transport Rule List: Gives information on the transport rules, and the details on changes made to them.
- Quarantined Messages: Provides the details of quarantined messages in your Exchange Online environment.
- Azure Unlocked Users: Gives the list of recently unlocked users.
- MFA Enabled Users: Provides the list of MFA-enabled user accounts.
- MFA Disabled Users: Provides the list of MFA-disabled user accounts.
- Groups without License: Lists the groups without any license assigned to them.
- Mailbox Message Configuration by User: Provides details on message settings for each mailbox in your organization.
- Auto-empty Deleted Items Folder: Lists the mailboxes that have the auto-empty deleted items folder on signing out option enabled.
- Trusted/Blocked Senders and Recipients: Provides details on the senders/recipients trusted and blocked by each mailbox.
- The missing data issue faced while using monitoring feature with MFA-enabled accounts has been fixed.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020