O365 Manager Plus now allows you to perform 10 new management tasks:
- Disable Outlook Auto-mapping – Disable Exchange Online mailboxes from being auto-mapped to the Outlook client of users with full access permission.
- Set Mail Forwarding – Enable or disable email forwarding, and configure forwarding addresses for shared mailboxes.
- Trust/Block Senders and Recipients – Create a trusted or blocked senders list of users/domains to control spamming. Trusted/blocked senders will also be considered as the trusted/blocked recipients respectively.
- Shared Mailbox Creation – Create multiple shared mailboxes at a time using CSV.
- Hard Delete Users – Remove users from the recycle bin.
- Change UPN – Change the User Principal Name of multiple users at a time using CSV.
- Dynamic Distribution Group Creation – Create multiple dynamic distribution groups at a time using CSV.
- Add/Remove Office 365 Group Owners – Add or remove Office 365 group owners from multiple groups using CSV.
- Add/Remove Group Members using CSV – Add or remove multiple users from multiple groups using CSV.
- Group-based License Modification – Add or remove licenses of Office 365 users based on their group membership.
The following management tasks have been enhanced:
- Modify Distribution List Members – Users can now add groups as members of distribution lists.
- Modify Mail-enabled Security Group Members – Users can now can add groups as members of mail-enabled security groups.
- Mailbox Permission Changes – Users can now disable auto-mapping while giving full access permission to mailboxes.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more