O365 Manager Plus now allows you to perform 10 new management tasks:
- Disable Outlook Auto-mapping – Disable Exchange Online mailboxes from being auto-mapped to the Outlook client of users with full access permission.
- Set Mail Forwarding – Enable or disable email forwarding, and configure forwarding addresses for shared mailboxes.
- Trust/Block Senders and Recipients – Create a trusted or blocked senders list of users/domains to control spamming. Trusted/blocked senders will also be considered as the trusted/blocked recipients respectively.
- Shared Mailbox Creation – Create multiple shared mailboxes at a time using CSV.
- Hard Delete Users – Remove users from the recycle bin.
- Change UPN – Change the User Principal Name of multiple users at a time using CSV.
- Dynamic Distribution Group Creation – Create multiple dynamic distribution groups at a time using CSV.
- Add/Remove Office 365 Group Owners – Add or remove Office 365 group owners from multiple groups using CSV.
- Add/Remove Group Members using CSV – Add or remove multiple users from multiple groups using CSV.
- Group-based License Modification – Add or remove licenses of Office 365 users based on their group membership.
The following management tasks have been enhanced:
- Modify Distribution List Members – Users can now add groups as members of distribution lists.
- Modify Mail-enabled Security Group Members – Users can now can add groups as members of mail-enabled security groups.
- Mailbox Permission Changes – Users can now disable auto-mapping while giving full access permission to mailboxes.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020