- Manage better with reports: Generate detailed reports on mailboxes, users, and groups, and manage the desired objects right from the reports, using the built-in management options.
- Export management task status: You can now export or email the status of the management tasks you perform in PDF, CSV, HTML, or XLS format.
- Bulk select options: Select any number of users or mailboxes you want to manage in a single click without any restriction.
- Bulk Group Members Management: The following features have been introduced to add new members and remove existing members from groups in bulk.
- Add/remove distribution list members.
- Add/remove mail-enabled security group members.
- Add/remove Office 365 group members.
- Archiving Disabled Mailboxes Report: Provides the list of archiving disabled mailboxes.
- Exchange Online Users Report: Get the list of all users with details of their mailbox attributes.
- UI revamp: Executing management tasks becomes simpler with the enhanced UI.
- Enhanced bulk mailbox management tasks:
- Modify Mailbox Permission – Modify multiple mailbox permissions of different groups of users at the same time.
- Mailbox Message Size Restriction – Set maximum size for the mails that can be sent and received by users, and choose to block mails from particular senders.
- Configure Mailbox Auto Reply – Create auto reply messages using rich-text editor.
- Modify Mailbox Custom Attributes – Modify multiple custom attributes of multiple users at a time without CSV.
- Set Litigation Hold – Configure Litigation Hold URL and notes.
- Set Exchange Roles – Add/remove multiple roles of multiple users at a time.
- Delegate Mailboxes – Add/remove multiple delegate permissions (Send As, Send on Behalf, and full access) of multiple users at a time.
- Enhanced bulk user management tasks:
- Reset Password – You can now choose the Password Never Expires option while resetting users’ passwords.
- MFA Settings – Enforce users to configure multi-factor authentication.
- Group Accept Mail From – Restrict groups from accepting mails from particular users.
- Enhanced bulk contacts management tasks:
- Modify Contact Custom Attributes – Set multiple custom attributes for multiple contacts without CSV.
The following issues have been fixed:
- Issue in configuring the ActiveSync feature while setting mailbox features.
- Issue in the reports scheduler that prevented users from configuring the time period for the report data.
How to update?
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more