Yammer auditing and reporting capabilities: You can audit and generate alerts on 17 actions in Yammer which fall under the following categories:
- User Activities: Audit groups and messages, created and deleted, along with the files created, modified, deleted, renamed, and viewed by users.
- Settings Changes by Admin: Audit network, security, and profile related modifications made by admins, along with hard/soft delete settings modified, users suspended, and data exported by them.
10 new reports on Yammer
- Yammer Events Log – Get audit details on all user activities in Yammer.
- Yammer Group Created – Get details on Yammer groups created by users.
- Yammer Group Deleted – Get details on groups deleted from Yammer.
- Yammer Message Deleted – Get details on Yammer messages deleted by users.
- Yammer File Created – Get details on Yammer files created by users.
- Yammer File Downloaded – Get details on Yammer files downloaded by users.
- Yammer File Shared – Get details on Yammer files shared by users.
- Yammer File Description Updated – Get details on Yammer file descriptions changed by users.
- Yammer File Renamed – Get details on Yammer files renamed by users.
- Yammer File Viewed – Get details on Yammer files viewed by users.
8 new reports on Skype for Business
- Skype Licensed Users – Get details on licensed Skype for Business users
- Skype Dial-in Users – Get the list of dial-in users with their numbers in Skype for Business along with the details on the audio conference ID, provider, and more.
- Skype Removed Users – Get details on Skype for Business users whose licenses have been removed recently.
- Session Details – Get details on audio and video sessions carried-out by users in Skype for Business.
- Skype Numbers – Get details on user and service numbers being used in your organization in Skype for Business.
- Voice-enabled Users – Get details on voice-enabled users with their telephone number, location, and more.
- Auto Attendant Details – Get details on auto attendants configured, with details on the destination telephone number, language ID, status of the attendant, and more.
- User PSTN Settings – Get details on voice enabled users’ PSTN settings in Skype for Business.
- Expand Graph option is now available in the dashboard to expand and view the graphs more clearly
How to update?
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold