- High Availability: Designate a standby server to maintain high availability during unscheduled downtime.
Azure AD Role Administration
- Recently Added Member to Role – Gives details on users added to the admin role.
- Recently Removed Member from Role – Gives details on users deleted from admin role.
- Updated Company Contact Information- Gives details on updated company contact information.
Azure AD Group
- Recently Added Members to Groups – Shows details on recently added members of a group.
- Recently Removed Members from Groups – Shows details on users recently removed from groups.
- Group Settings Creation – Gives details on group settings created.
- Group Settings Modification – Gives details on modified group settings.
- Group Settings Deletion – Gives details on deleted group settings.
Azure AD Password
- Recently Password Reset Users – Gives audit details on password reset.
- Recently Password Changed Users- Gives audit details on password changes.Gives audit details on reset user passwords.
- Forced Password Change – Gives audit details on property set by admins that forces users to change passwords.
- Updated User Credentials – Gives details on updated user credentials.
Azure AD Applications
- Application Audit Log – Gives details on admin activities that are logged when an admin adds or changes an application that’s registered in Azure AD.
- Issue while importing CSV files with Byte Order Mark characters.
How to update?
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020