- High Availability: Designate a standby server to maintain high availability during unscheduled downtime.
Azure AD Role Administration
- Recently Added Member to Role – Gives details on users added to the admin role.
- Recently Removed Member from Role – Gives details on users deleted from admin role.
- Updated Company Contact Information- Gives details on updated company contact information.
Azure AD Group
- Recently Added Members to Groups – Shows details on recently added members of a group.
- Recently Removed Members from Groups – Shows details on users recently removed from groups.
- Group Settings Creation – Gives details on group settings created.
- Group Settings Modification – Gives details on modified group settings.
- Group Settings Deletion – Gives details on deleted group settings.
Azure AD Password
- Recently Password Reset Users – Gives audit details on password reset.
- Recently Password Changed Users- Gives audit details on password changes.Gives audit details on reset user passwords.
- Forced Password Change – Gives audit details on property set by admins that forces users to change passwords.
- Updated User Credentials – Gives details on updated user credentials.
Azure AD Applications
- Application Audit Log – Gives details on admin activities that are logged when an admin adds or changes an application that’s registered in Azure AD.
- Issue while importing CSV files with Byte Order Mark characters.
How to update?
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more