Release notes for build 4109 (8 Sep 2017)
Highlights: 12 new management tasks and 20 new reports
New Management Tasks:
Bulk Group Creation
- Create Office 365 Groups – Create Office 365 groups in bulk.
- Create Distribution Groups – Create distribution groups in bulk.
- Create Mail-Enabled Security Groups – Create mail-enabled security groups in bulk.
Bulk Contact Creation
- Create Bulk Contacts – Create contact objects in bulk.
Bulk User Management
- Modify Naming Attributes – Modify the naming attributes of users.
- Modify Contact Attributes – Modify the contact attributes of users.
Bulk Contact Modification
- Hide / Unhide Contacts – Hide or unhide contacts from GAL in bulk.
- Modify Contact Custom Attributes – Modify the custom attributes of contacts.
Bulk Group Modification
- Hide / Unhide Groups – Hide or unhide groups from GAL in bulk.
- Modify Group Custom Attributes – Modify the custom attributes of groups.
- Delete Groups – Delete existing Office 365, distribution, and mail-enabled security groups.
- Modify Custom Mail Attributes – Edit the custom mail attributes in bulk.
- Licensed Users by Service Status – View all available licensed users based on services used.
- Licensed Groups – View all available groups with Office 365 license.
- Licensed Group Members – This report shows users, who are all licensed because of being a member of a licensed group.
Mailbox Account Status Reports
- Send As Permission – View the list of users, mailboxes, contacts, and other objects with send-as permission.
- Send on Behalf Permission – View the list of users, mailboxes, contacts, and other objects with send on-behalf permission
- Azure AD Applications – View all available Azure AD applications.
- Enterprise Applications – View all available Azure AD enterprise applications.
- Web Applications – View all available Azure AD web applications.
- Native Applications – View all available Azure AD native applications.
- Deleted Applications – View all deleted Azure AD applications.
- Objects by Enterprise Apps – View all available objects created by enterprise applications.
AAD Devices Reprots
- Azure AD Registered Devices – View all available devices registered to Azure Active Directory
- Registered Device Vs Owners – View all owners of devices registered to Azure Active Directory.
- Registered Device Vs Users – View all users of devices registered to Azure Active Directory.
- All Mail Contacts – View the list of all mail contacts.
- Contacts with Owners – View the list of contact objects with owners.
Group Type Reports
- Office 365 Groups – View the list of Office 365 groups.
User General Reports
- User Created Objects – Gives details on groups and service principles created by users.
- Users with Validation Error – Shows details of users with a validation error.
- Users with DirSync Provisioning Error – Shows details of users with DirSync provisioning error.
- Added new custom attribute columns and extension attribute columns in Mail Enabled Security Groups and Distribution Groups reports.
- Issue faced while generating Room Mailbox Events report, missing columns issue in OWA Logon by Browser and OS report, and issues in Mailbox Forward-to management task have been fixed.
How to update?
ManageEngine and DeskAlerts Direct Partner