- Comparing any two configuration files from anywhere within NCM is now through the ‘diff view’ page.
- The diff view page is now enhanced to show details like ‘Annotation’, ‘Last Modified By’ and ‘Timestamp of configuration backup’
- Now, you can access ‘select’ boxes in the UI using focus, and also toggle them directly with the keyboard.
- While setting email for any notification/schedule in NCM, if the mail server settings is not pre-configured, a warning message will be displayed.
- Now, NCM supports 700 new models and we have updated the series and model data for a few existing devices.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more