- 4439431 – Know which config version is baseline in config diff view. (The Config version that is baseline is mentioned as ‘Baseline’).
- 4550432 – Layout of NCM Nipper reports has been revamped.
- 4571167 – Issue while finding SysOID has been fixed.
- View SNMP profiles from System Location and Description pages.
- Select specific SNMP profiles to be used while updating location and description details for devices.
- Add devices as unmanaged if the total number of devices exceeds the license limit.
- More devices are supported by default with the additional SysOIDs.
- I18N keys are now available.
- Minor UI enhancements.
New Feature – Terminal :
- Terminal page can be used to open a terminal to any device in the network.
- Terminal connection to the inventoried devices can be opened under ‘Settings >> NCM >> Inventoried’.
- For devices that support terminal function but are not included in Inventory, the session can be initiated by ‘Settings >> NCM >> Terminal >> Custom’.
- All the terminal sessions will be logged and can be viewed in ‘Settings >> NCM >> Terminal >> Audit History’.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more