Bug fixes / Changes
- Fixed the reporting options (violated rules only, compliant rules only or all rules) in scheduling compliance report for CSV format.
- Error message for expired time in ‘Once’ option for add schedule page.
- 4025368 – Fixed the EOL Report with no data in OpManager Probe server.
- 4244879 – Compliance validation issue in exact set criteria rule is fixed.
- Admin has to give annotation while authorizing/unauthorizing configchanges.
- System settings page is enabled for NCM.
- Filter by time option is provided in changes page.
- Aruba Controller backup failure issue is fixed.
- Now configure the number of parallel threads for SSH connection.
Other recent articles in the same category
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
17 June 2020
16 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more